Vaga Para Inquiridor
Plan International is a rights-based development and humanitarian organization working for better lives for all children. We are independent of government and have no political or religious affiliation. Our purpose is to strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for more than 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries. Our global strategy has a specific focus on girls, as they are often the most marginalized and most often left behind. We have committed ourselves to the ambitious target of reaching 100 million girls over 5 years, to ensure they can learn, lead, decide and thrive. This is our contribution to reaching the sustainable development goals, and in particular the goals on gender equality. Our organization is transforming itself to meet this enormous challenge everywhere we work. We need bold, forward-thinking and innovative individuals to lead our country operations, driving change and delivering results that will allow us to reach our target of 100 million girls.
In Mozambique we are working to eradicate early marriage and early pregnancy through projects that focus on adolescent girls in Inhambane Sofala and Nampula provinces. These projects are programmed along our three strategic pillars: Girl Education, Sexual Reproductive Health Rights, Youth Economic Empowerment and climate change. Our work is gender transformative and includes influencing work at national and sub-regional level.
Efectuar a digitação 330 questionários do inquérito de Monitoria Pós Distribuição (PDM) de Nhamatanda e Dondo
- Nível medio em estatística ou outras areas afins
- Facilidade de comunicação e bom relacionamento interpessoal
- Experiencia, de pelo menos 2 anos, na gestão e digitação de dados usando pacotes estatísticos e softwares ( Excel, SPSS, TIIP 10, Max type, etc)., incluindo qualidade e limpeza de dados
- Conhecimentos sobre intervenções e indicadores de projectos de desenvolvimento e de emergência (educação, agua e saneamento, desenvolvimento económico, saúde e nutrição, segurança alimentar, proteção, mecanismos de resiliência climática, entre outras).
- Eficiência e eficácia na digitação de dados multissectoriais e de varias fontes.
- Experiencia na observação e analise de dados quantitativos e qualitativos para melhor qualidade da actividade e sua validação.
- Alto sentido de responsabilidade e confidencialidade.
Contract: Fixed Term
Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International’s Child Protection Policy.
As an international child-centered community development organisation, Plan International is fully committed to promoting the realisation of children’s rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
Plan International operates an equal opportunities policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all areas of the international community
Location: Maputo, Mozambique